Aplicação do produto
ACCURL® glass waterjet cutting machine is a high-pressure máquina de corte a jato de água that utilizes straight pure water cutting or abrasive waterjet cutting to cut several types of material. ACCURL® is a heavy-duty precision, ground ball screw designed system for maximum precision and rigidity. The ACCURL® is built to the most stringent standards in the machine tool industry.
ACCCURL® using the water jet high-pressure cutting process to cut material thicknesses from gauge up to 200mm(8").
ACCURL® will cut material such as Aluminum, Armor Plate, Brass, Carpet, Copper, Glass,Granite, Leather, Marble, Mild Steel, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Stone, Tile, Titanium,Ceramic tile,Acrylic,Fiber glass ,Rubber,Foam,Composite materials ...
Perfect glass waterjet cutting machine
ACCURL® glass waterjet cutting machine is achieved by forcing a large volume of pure water under high pressure through a small orifice in the cutting nozzle. The accelerated steam of water leaving the nozzle impacts the material and starts the cutting process. Kerf from the accelerated stream of water is extremely narrow. This pressure is then concentrated in a small area on the material which starts to erode the material. Softer materials can be cut with water pressure. Harder materials require the use of an abrasive feed system, such as metal cutting. The abrasive is introduced into the high pressure water stream, which then starts the erosion of the harder materials. Although waterjet machining is the slowest cutting process, there are definite advantages that outweigh its' pace:
• Nenhuma zona afetada pelo calor
• nenhum esforço mecânico
• Kerf Muito Estreito
• Não há necessidade de operações secundárias
• Pode cortar vários materiais
• Pode processar peças extremamente detalhadas
• Perda mínima de material
glass waterjet cutting machine is always be used for cutting glass ceramic tile porcelain tile and marble granite working pieces famous for it’s high stability and precision and own perfect combination of proven performance, robust design, and exceptional price outperforms the standard waterjet offerings in the industry and wins in value with an extended cutting area and extra strength beams and ball screws .Glass waterjet cutting machine Edge1525B utilizes German 1+F ball screws on the main beam and Japan THK guiding rail on the crossbeam which ensures accuracy across the additional length of gantry. A versatile, top of the line cutting system, from 2D to basic five axis cutting .Edge1525B is an versatile and efficient machine tool that can be found in almost any professional job shop or industry. With a huge range of optional settings it can be designed to meet a wide range of cutting requirements, both 2D and 3D cutting. Based on Hypiont top class mechanical design it is a machine model for experts and tough demands .
Due to excellent cutting table accessibility on a machine built for the rigors of waterjet cutting with robust mechanical design, integrated machine systems, intuitive user control, multiple table sizes, and several configurations available, Edge1525B sets you up for success. With glass waterjet cutting machine Edge1525B , you won't sacrifice performance, structural integrity, or the overall quality of your system. Hypiont also use laser calibration to check the high precision according to the international standard and high market requirement . Edge1525B stone waterjet cutting machine will be you perfect choose.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR EDGE1525B GLASS WATERJET CUTTING MACHINE
width of machine
length of machine
height of machine
height of table
X - axis
Y - axis
3500(subject to the final configuration)
max (x,y)positional speed
±0.02 / ±0.03
(±0.05“inch per 3'feet at 68° ±3°F)(±0.127 mm per 1M at 20 ° ±3 °C)
(±0.0025“inch at 68°± 3° F )(0.0635mm at 20° ± 3 °C)
cutting head options
3 axis /4 axis /5 axis dynamic linkage axis waterjet head
The fast, efficient, and precise Hypiont® Center provides top performance in waterjet machining of complex parts from many materials. From simple metals to complex composites, the 4’ 7” square cutting area of the proven is ideal for rapid prototyping and just-in-time manufacturing of small to medium-sized parts. With simple fixturing and easy access to the cutting table, setup times are significantly reduced, increasing productivity and profitability..
• Fastest cutting speeds and best precision compared to any abrasive water jet in high pressure industry and is backed by our exclusive Hypcam®Software with real world cutting data
• Programmable Motorized Z-Axis with a precision Hypiont® 5i Nozzle Assembly can boost cutting productivity and process efficiency
• Cabeça de corte abrasiva com jato de tinta de compensação Tilt-A-Jet® (disponível como opcional)
• Eixo Precision XY montado rigidamente na mesa de corte
• Rolamentos lineares pré-carregados e fusos de esferas de precisão
• encanamento rígido de baixa manutenção e alta confiabilidade tipo tesoura
• Sistema de acionamento selado contra água, sujeira e areia
• Fácil acesso do operador à área de trabalho
• High efficiency Generation USA Flow® pump systems available in 30, 40, or 50 hp with operating efficiencies up to 90%
• Design robusto e preciso para um corte de tolerância apertado e operação confiável
• Controle rápido de nível de água para corte submerso silencioso e limpo
• O Sistema de Entrega Abrasiva a Granel transporta granada da tremonha grande da montagem para o Tremonha de Inatividade Zero localizado no Eixo Z
• Sistema de Remoção de Sólidos de Velocidade Variável Opcional (VS-SRS) projetado para uso industrial resistente aumenta o tempo de atividade através da remoção automatizada de sólidos
• Enviado como um sistema completamente pré-montado e testado em fábrica